
Can't go to Universal Studios without going on the Jaws ride. The kids hated it! They were scared even with us laughing away at them.

We ended up spending 2 days at Universal Studios.

It took some convincing but Chad got me on the Hulk and I actually really loved it. Too bad I waited til we were leaving to go on it otherwise I could have gone on it a second or third time.

This was a T-Rex water ride that the kids absolutely hated. So they thought T-Rex was gonna eat them, big deal, it happens, right? I bought the picture of us actually starting go down the big drop; Angie looks like she is enjoying life, just smiling away. I'm covering Riley's eyes and trying to hold on for dear life at the same time while Sophie is burying her face into my other arm. Chad looks like he is terrified but actually is loving it. Cullan is hiding is face saying he was trying to keep the water away...um okay whatever. Logan is trying to be funny by sporting a serious face but failed because he looks scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment